“The MTB Experience race team is the most supportive, fun, outgoing, hard-working, encouraging group of women I know. I was scared to race at first, but after my first Enduro with this team, it became an addiction. Getting the opportunity to go as fast as you can downhill and be greeted at the bottom of your race run by a bunch of cheering women is the BEST! I am so happy I found this team!”
Want to try racing but don’t know where to begin?
MTB Experience is proud to support racers of all levels! We are not about podium stats but about supporting and encouraging females who want to try racing. In 2018 MTB Experience formed an all-female team to race the California Enduro Series. It was an incredible season of positivity, conquering fears, podium finishes, and unbelievable fun! Except for some of the climbing, Enduro girls don’t always enjoy climbing.
New for 2019, MTB Experience will support an XC, Enduro and Downhill team!
These teams will primarily race in the California Enduro Series, Sturdy Dirty Enduro Series, Northstar Downhill Series, Epic Rides Series, Lake Sonoma MTB, TBF winter series, Wente and Iceman. However, if there is a race not listed here you have always wanted to try and need some girls by your side- we can make it happen!
In addition, MTB Experience is donating a portion of any monies collected from race team members for jerseys, clinics, lessons etc to a scholarship fund to award a young female who wants to race.
Race Team Requirements:
- Every racer must wear an MTB Experience jersey at all times during races
- Every racer must attend a skills clinic taught be an MTB Experience coach OR be available for video coaching
- Every racer must carry health insurance and is liable for their own medical needs
What MTB Experience offers:
- Discounted jersey
- Discount race team specific skills clinic
- Discounted skills clinics, private lessons
- Referrals to strength training programs
- Bike Industry Discounts
- Race Support Leader at every race